Last updated: February 07, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
Interpretation The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
1. Account means an individual account created for you to access our service or to be a part of our service.
2. Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to PRNV Services, 6th floor, Swathi Plaza, Leelanagar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
3. Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
4. Device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
5. Personal Data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
6. Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a user or professional (technician/service provider) can log in or create an account to use the service or be a part of our service.
7. Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
8. Website refers to PRNV Services, accessible from https://www.prnvservices.com.
9. You mean the individual accessing or using the Service or the Company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable. Collecting and using your personal data.
Types of Data Collected
For Customers: We may ask You to provide Us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You while using our service. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Usage Data
For Professional (Technician/Service Provider): The Professional who choose to use our services as a Professional (Technician/Service Provider), we will ask you for some personal information that will allow us to get in touch with you or identify you. This private information includes,
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· 2 Referral Mobile Number
· Current Address & Permanent Address
· Aadhar Card, Voter Card, or Driving License
· Your Passport Size Photo for Profile
· Usage Data
Note: This personal data is not limited; it is unlimited and subject to periodic changes.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the services.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or access the service through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the services through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
When you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as your name, email address, activities, or contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
2.Web Beacons: Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Sessions and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
2. To Manage Your Account, to manage Your registration as a user of the Service or as a professional (technician/service provider). The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user or a professional (technician/service provider).
3. For the performance of a professional (technician/service provider) and undertaking of the services you book through our website.
4. To Contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
5. To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
6. To manage Your requests means to attend and manage your requests to us.
7. For other purposes means we may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
1. With Professionals (Technicians/Service Providers): We may give professionals (technicians/service providers) access to your contact number, so they can get in touch with you about the services you've requested.
3. With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
4. With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures, and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
5. With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service. We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data We have collected about You.
Our Service may allow You to delete certain information about You from within the Service. You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information you have provided.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Comply with a legal obligation
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
3. Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
4. Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
5. Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve of immediately removing all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these terms and conditions.
Links to Other Websites
Customer: There is no online payment process for customers who book services on our website. Because payment is made only after the work is completed directly to the professional (technician/service provider). There is no refund for the amount paid to the service provider.
1. PRNV Services is not involved in any payment between the customer and professional (technician/service provider).
2. Customer should make payment to the professional (technician/service provider) after work is done.
3. After work is done, customers should mention all the required fields, including work started, work amount paid, rating, and reviews on the service profile page. These details will be tracked for different processes like providing 1 week of work guarantee.
4. The amount paid to a professional (technician/service provider) after work is not refundable.
5. To get compensation from the professional (technician/service provider) for any damage during work as per the agreement with PRNV Services, the customer should mention the total work amount accepted, work started, work completed, the total amount paid, rating & reviews.
Professional (Technician/Service Provider): The Professional (Technician/Service Provider) has to pay a monthly fee by enrolling in one of four plans. When a professional (technician/service provider) subscribes to any of these plans, the fee is non-refundable. During the payment process, the details of your cards or UPI will be safely stored with us, making your payment safe and secure.
1. Professionals (Technicians/Service Providers) can change the pin code during the Time of renewal. He can't change the pincode in the ongoing plan.
2. Professionals (Technicians/Service Providers) can change the plan only after the completion of an ongoing plan for 30 days. And the base fare may vary according to the new plan you choose.
3. Professionals (Technicians/Service Providers) must renew the plan in 30 days. On failing, the profile will not be accessible to the customers. And the next renewal amount may change according to the fares of that time.
4. The professional (technician/service provider) profile in the searched category will be displayed based on seniority, like first come, first serve. Professionals (Technicians/Service Providers) will lose the seniority benefits if they fail to renew on time.